An as IEI, I've met multiple duals throughout my life. One of my best friends in my dual, my father is my dual and my current boss is my dual.

Having my boss as my dual is great - he knows how to mobilize me when I'm stagnant at work. He's also very good good at giving me constant praise which I need. In turn, I'm able to show him new ways of approaching things at work which he is very receptive too. One thing I've noticed with my duals is that they are the MOST RECEPTIVE to my intuition and alternative thinking, they also immediately accept without any push-back. My LII significant other always puts a fight and we go into long debates on these points. One of our executives let the company and I began immediately telling him that this promotion was his and the time now was to act and get it. I also pitched all the other executives and employees that he was the best for this job. Time will tell if my efforts had an effect.

I will utilize different methods at work and my boss will always allow it and then is shocked/impress when they work and our relationship grows. I admire my dual for how much energy he brings into the workplace - everyone mobilizes and works for him very easy.