Has anyone else here encountered at least one too many misandrists? Misandry makes me sick (and so does misogyny, but that gets talked about a lot more.) MRAs and cringy and should be shamed, but that's not what I'd like to talk about. I'm talking about what seems to be an entire "female culture" that thinks you should throw rocks at sensitive little boys who might not even know what being a boy or girl means, who think that, pardon my French, boys' shit stinks while theirs doesn't (I have literally heard this complaint and it was ridiculous,) who don't like it when people listen to music by male artists when there are female artists and ditto for painters, sculptors, novelists, poets, etc. and who also go off and hate tomboys, butch lesbians, and even girls cutting their nails short for being supposed traitors to their sex. Most of these people are either housewives who think their husbands are their slaves, or self-hating men who marry them, and they watch a ton of dumb talk shows and exactly what you'd expect. I've met at least one gay femme like this too though, and I'd imagine some lipstick lesbians but not generally butches are like this. Yes, misogyny is completely on-topic and I don't care if this thread becomes a misogyny thread for a while, but it's definitely not a case of men just oppressing women and then getting what they deserve from bored housewives as recompense. Discuss.