Thread: What do ethical functions feel like?

Hybrid View

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Take this all with a grain of salt:

is about your personal ethics that have almost nothing to do with the outside world, but your own deep rooted unique morals developed from within that you will valiantly and stubbornly defend because of moral reasons rather than logical reasons.

is about understanding the emotional minefield and unwritten rules social environments have and learning how to navigate around them successfully. It is also about understanding the general mood and beliefs that specific social environments consist of.

So in my case I try to use my demonstrative 4D to express my creative 3D ideas that may possibly conflict with other people's and/or values due to being developed internally rather than externally IMO.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    Take this all with a grain of salt:

is about your personal ethics that have almost nothing to do with the outside world, but your own deep rooted unique morals developed from within that you will valiantly and stubbornly defend because of moral reasons rather than logical reasons.

is about understanding the emotional minefield and unwritten rules social environments have and learning how to navigate around them successfully. It is also about understanding the general mood and beliefs that specific social environments consist of.

So in my case I try to use my demonstrative 4D to express my creative 3D ideas that may possibly conflict with other people's and/or values due to being developed internally rather than externally IMO.

According to my brick wall hitting frequency, I'm becoming quite sure that group bears a moral (aristocratic could say: I'm a male and I sell propane...) as well. Which is like the weirdest thing for democratic Fi PoLR member. As in outside of society's norm I tend to find this Fi stuff much clearer.

When in Rome...
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org