Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    As an active member of ANTIFA for 4 years of my life, I can personally assure you that I directed any and all sadistic impulses towards those first directing their sadism at me and mine (and most usually based on nothing more than superficial differences like race/ethnicity/nationality/religion/etc...). Personally, I'd have been much more content to focus that intensity on my studies as opposed to kicking in skulls but I wasn't the one going around spray painting swastikas on dorm room doors, hanging nooses from trees, or jumping brown students with weird accents, thereby creating a mentally/spiritually/emotionally/physically untenable atmosphere for the most vulnerable--acts like that go beyond cutesy theoretical arguments concerning the "freedom of speech." I'm not saying that those things happened to me personally, but because I'm not a bitch ass, completely empathy impaired piece of shit skating through life on his own unearned privilege, I decided to be proactive (with my fists) against those trying to make life harder and more uncomfortable for others who only want to exist and live unimpeded. I regret nothing.
    Holy shit you sound like a delusional freak

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mfckrz View Post
    Holy shit you sound like a delusional freak
    lol This is rich coming from you. Have you seen your posts? Throwing stones while perched atop a fortress of brittle, frozen glass.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    lol This is rich coming from you. Have you seen your posts? Throwing stones while perched atop a fortress of brittle, frozen glass.
    I'm not the one conjuring up neurotic feverdreams about nefarious threats that don't exist in any meaningful capacity.

But have fun fighting shadowpuppets as an unwitting dupe for global capital.

Ever wonder why Antifa is seemingly always on the side of established corporate-political consensus? A kind of subverted detournement that's rendered all ostensible opposition to itself as yet another commodity. Maybe in a moment personal clarity you can ask yourself sometime if you're being used.