Thread: Jung on Ni

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mfckrz View Post
    As has everyone in physics and philosophy since time immemorial.
    That's probably true, but there's a lot of N types in those fields.

Actually it was based on a number of priors that had been well-known for decades.

Minkowski & Born worked out the mathematics for it a few years after Einstein's 1905 publication—nobody 'stole' anything. This is typically how science works.
    I was talking about Einstein's relationship with Hilbert and how Hilbert submitting Einstein's theory with completed field equations before Einstein did.

And if that's true as well, then it kind of just proves my point that the math wasn't Einstein's priority.

The Russians are correct.

If you want examples of ILI contemporaries, check Niels Bohr. Solid exposition of Te vs. Ti between him and Einstein.

Max Born is another ILI.
    I guess I just didn't find Bohr's idea of electron orbits all that interesting. It's probably not even true, given that probability densities show electrons don't exist in certain regions.

It almost appears that the electrons pop in and out of "existence". Plus it doesn't hold weight against data that shows quarks also appear to jump in and out of existence inside the nucleus. Electron orbits seems like a way too 'perfect' explanation.

Never heard of Max. I'll look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist 007 View Post
    Fi is the most effective networking function. Fe is just all the show. You do not get behind the scenes with Fe aka making people to conduct favors of exchange.

For example people might want me out not because I'm bad for atmosphere but because I do not respect their security seeking (like occupational unions). I give absolutely zero moral support so to say and I'm proud of it.

That being said networking as in belonging to something is more of beta/delta thing.
    I'm not sure what to say about that. But it has been my experience that Ti types do well in the corporate world where it's not so much about your relationships, but about making the interviewer and management feel good about you or something. Most companies could give two shits about forming legitimate bonds with their workers, except as a means to increase productivity and thus --> profit. It's kind of all a facade for what so-and-so in corporate wants and if you can put on a fake smile and make the right people happy and make it look like everything is fine, then it's all fine, even if most of the employees think you're a piece of shit.

Maybe I need to stop working for big corporations and government contractors...
    Androgynous Robot Dreamer - Not really human, but good at pretending.

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    blame the merry quadras

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dalek Caan View Post

I'm not sure what to say about that. But it has been my experience that Ti types do well in the corporate world where it's not so much about your relationships, but about making the interviewer and management feel good about you or something. Most companies could give two shits about forming legitimate bonds with their workers, except as a means to increase productivity and thus --> profit. It's kind of all a facade for what so-and-so in corporate wants and if you can put on a fake smile and make the right people happy and make it look like everything is fine, then it's all fine, even if most of the employees think you're a piece of shit.

Maybe I need to stop working for big corporations and government contractors...
    Corporate world = delta. Safe and sound. Social hierarchy hence aristocracy. So there might be beta go getters namely lots of LSI's and EIE's.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

More "fruitless fantasies"....IEI-Ni is what I call the dark subtype of IEI, as follows:

Me: So you are going to leave it to me.

Her: Nothing

Me: Why

Her: Because my heiress is my sister Debra…my beneficiary. If I die everything I have goes directly to her. She paints my hair, she’s nice.

Me: Unless we get married.

Her: Going to marry me without nothing. Everything I got goes in the name of Debra….i will put it in her name automatically.

Me: No, baby.

Her: You’re going to marry me, everything we are going to have after we are married, then its yours. But everything i got in my own name before, no. Those things go to Debra. I will get my house. You will live in my house like a king forever, but the house will go to Debra.

Me: I see the joking expression on your face.

Her: No, there’s no joking expression. But if we are together, we are going to get another house. With my first house we are going to get a second house and maybe a third house and then boys and leave part to your family and part to mine.

Me: Leave it to your husband.

Her: No, you will kill me. You’re like a psychopath. No, you scare me. You will kill me. We will vacation in Brazil. I will fall into a lake full of crocodiles and then you will say it was an accident and cry, and the police in brazil will investigate nothing—

Me: Hehehe

Her: And then you will come back here. You will return to America and claim all the money and marry the bitch from the club, and then me in brazil in crocodiles, swamp, big area, people will never find my body. The crocodile will eat everything and poop me here and there. That’s not good. I know your plan. That’s why you want to go to a swamp in brazil.

Me: To where

Her: Swamp, because you take me to the swamp and then you throw me away in the water. I know your plan. First you are going to throw chicken to the crocodiles and then they become hungry. Then when they ask for me, you say “come baby, throw some chicken” and then you push me and I go for help. “help, help” and then the crocodile will come and kill me.

Me: I would never.

Her: You…hmmm…you …you descend from Genghis khan. You are going to do that.

Me: Don’t give me ideas, baby.

Her: You have these ideas already. I know you plan to go to the swamp and you read this in a book. You will throw me in water and say it was an accident. You will make a big show of it. You will cry. You will punch the wall and you make a scandal like it was the end of the world. After you come here, you date somebody, the bitch from the club, and then my siblings come after you like an eagle. You are in trouble, because something will happen. A crocodile will poop myself there or they will find a scratch on you. And people will say we fought in the hotel and then people will say I look scared, that I complained to them. They will put the puzzle together and you finish in the jail and everything will go to Debra!

Me: Brazilian judges are easy to bribe.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 07-04-2019 at 11:36 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    More "fruitless fantasies"....IEI-Ni is what I call the dark subtype of IEI, as follows:

Me: So you are going to leave it to me.

Her: Nothing

Me: Why

Her: Because my heiress is my sister Debra…my beneficiary. If I die everything I have goes directly to her. She paints my hair, she’s nice.

Me: Unless we get married.

Her: Going to marry me without nothing. Everything I got goes in the name of Debra….i will put it in her name automatically.

Me: No, baby.

Her: You’re going to marry me, everything we are going to have after we are married, then its yours. But everything i got in my own name before, no. Those things go to Debra. I will get my house. You will live in my house like a king forever, but the house will go to Debra.

Me: I see the joking expression on your face.

Her: No, there’s no joking expression. But if we are together, we are going to get another house. With my first house we are going to get a second house and maybe a third house and then boys and leave part to your family and part to mine.

Me: Leave it to your husband.

Her: No, you will kill me. You’re like a psychopath. No, you scare me. You will kill me. We will vacation in Brazil. I will fall into a lake full of crocodiles and then you will say it was an accident and cry, and the police in brazil will investigate nothing—

Me: Hehehe

Her: And then you will come back here. You will return to America and claim all the money and marry the bitch from the club, and then me in brazil in crocodiles, swamp, big area, people will never find my body. The crocodile will eat everything and poop me here and there. That’s not good. I know your plan. That’s why you want to go to a swamp in brazil.

Me: To where

Her: Swamp, because you take me to the swamp and then you throw me away in the water. I know your plan. First you are going to throw chicken to the crocodiles and then they become hungry. Then when they ask for me, you say “come baby, throw some chicken” and then you push me and I go for help. “help, help” and then the crocodile will come and kill me.

Me: I would never.

Her: You…hmmm…you …you descend from Genghis khan. You are going to do that.

Me: Don’t give me ideas, baby.

Her: You have these ideas already. I know you plan to go to the swamp and you read this in a book. You will throw me in water and say it was an accident. You will make a big show of it. You will cry. You will punch the wall and you make a scandal like it was the end of the world. After you come here, you date somebody, the bitch from the club, and then my siblings come after you like an eagle. You are in trouble, because something will happen. A crocodile will poop myself there or they will find a scratch on you. And people will say we fought in the hotel and then people will say I look scared, that I complained to them. They will put the puzzle together and you finish in the jail and everything will go to Debra!

Me: Brazilian judges are easy to bribe.
    Write a book, and maybe you'll be able to pay your way out of your current jail sentence for repeat shoplifting with your tales of crocodile murder poop and carrying 5 football players on your back.