Thread: IEI men going for IEI women

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Sounds more like an Se ego couple. She might be Gamma SF and he might be Beta ST (or Gamma SF as well). Either way, they don't sound like two IEIs at all.
    Definitely, IEI. Don't let the banker profession throw you off because she went into the field thinking that this would be a get-rich-quick scheme but ended up in what she calls a hateful job; IEIs tend to be overly optimistic and she was counselled not to do it. I think that he's into health care and coaching (2 masters degrees), people jobs which seem more suited to his type. Their athletic aspect is all about personal images and acceptance, which are typical IEI concerns.......

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    Definitely, IEI. Don't let the banker profession throw you off because she went into the field thinking that this would be a get-rich-quick scheme but ended up in what she calls a hateful job; IEIs tend to be overly optimistic and she was counselled not to do it. I think that he's into health care and coaching (2 masters degrees), people jobs which seem more suited to his type. Their athletic aspect is all about personal images and acceptance, which are typical IEI concerns.......

a.k.a. I/O
    Health care and fitness professions are best suited for and most typical of S types, but fair enough.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Health care and fitness professions are best suited for and most typical of S types, but fair enough.
    One cannot assume type based on the careers (or even hobbies) that people choose; they can be typed based on how they go about doing them, the typical mistakes they make, and what aspects they do and don't seem to like. I've met too many people in the wrong placement, a lot due to themselves.

By the way, he has an ISTp father who thinks he's useless - to quote him: ".......such low achievement out of such high potential; if only I had half the brains....."

a.k.a. I/O