View Poll Results: What type do you think I am?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alpha NT

1 25.00%
  • Alpha SF

0 0%
  • Beta NF

1 25.00%
  • Beta ST

2 50.00%
  • Gamma NT

0 0%
  • Gamma SF

0 0%
  • Delta NF

0 0%
  • Delta ST

0 0%

Thread: Can you type me?

Threaded View

TIM
    Beta
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Can you type me?

Hi I am Flying Dutchman and here is a questionnaire I filled in a while ago. It was before I really got into Socionics (keeping Forer effect in mind) and I am curious about your conclusions. It was taken in a somewhat edgier mood of mine, so keep that in mind. Thank you for reviewing it in advance!

1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?
    My drive in my life are my goals, and passions. I look to gain energy from them. I live my life to gain complete autonomy and stability. And I keep developing myself in order to achieve that.
    2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?
    I can only give an example. I want to build a big company with a few of my close friends. But my focus is primarily on energy, stability, and full autonomy. Staying in full control.
    3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?
    I strongly avoid doing what others want. To be and feel weak, and timid. I value staying true to myself and never let anyone control me. Not intentionally being rebellious, but that’s my natural way of responding to being pressured. I also value honesty, intelligence and kindness the most.
    4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?
    My biggest fear is not being able to be myself, and change myself to other’s wills. Feeling dead numb, apathetic.
    5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?
    I want others to see me as strong and autonome. Someone who doesn’t quit and doesn’t give in to anything. I want others to see what I see. I see myself as strong, and independent, stronger than the world. But also as a dynamic individual that comes in different forms as well. In a week I could be much more light-hearted than I am now.
    6. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?
    I feel at my best when I’m strongly motivated and energized by my goals. It makes me feel like I completely stay true to myself.
    I feel at my worst when things aren’t working out for me, when problems arise that I can’t solve. When I feel weak, cornered, and incapable.
    7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger; b) shame; c) anxiety.
    a) I have a close connection to my anger. If I’m angry, it feels like a energized raging monster (although I see it as a good thing) waking up inside me, and want to explode. I sometimes try to control it because I know that bad things will happen if I don’t.
    b) I do not often experience shame, so it’s difficult for me to explain that. It only comes when there’s is a chance that others see me as less than worthy.
    c) Anxiety only occurs to me when I can’t solve problems, and feel incompetent.
    8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.
    a) It depends, if it’s “good” stress I feel very energized and happy. If it is “bad” stress however, I feel drained and tired. I usually experience “good” stress.
    b) I’m very good at dealing with unexpected changes, I can easily adapt to them most of the time.
    c) I like conflict, as long it is rational and truthful. Others have found this annoying. When I’m bored I look to start logical conflicts about small things, it gives me adrenaline.
    9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?
    a) I respect authority as long it is just. When the moment comes that it will be controlling and unfair I immediately charge against it. I have had this with my father very often when I was a child. We would have heated discussions that could last for 2 weeks long.
    b) I believe that your power is the force that makes you thrive. It is what seperates the strong from the weak. Without it I would feel lost. I’d rather be dead than having no power at all. It is what make so you succeed.
    10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?
    Humans can be very weak, and I despise them if they are. People always have/should have their own best interest at heart. How would we survive otherwise? But I do believe that in a good atmosphere, without mean-spiritedness, everyone is worthy of kindness. People do sometimes have to be corrected on their logic tho.
    Optional Questions
    11. Discuss an event that has impacted your life significantly; more importantly, how you responded to it.
    It would be when I was around 13 years old. Like I previously stated, I often got into heated discussions and verbal fights with primarily my father. It was really demanding a lot of energy and brainpower from me. He was very intelligent and strategic. I had to adapt to that. It made me able to outsmart him, and know his strategy before the fights would start. I succeeded in that, and it made me a hell of a lot stronger than before. Although I have been told that I had a strong persona when I was like 7.
    12. Comment on your relationship with trust.
    I can develop trusting others if they have proved themselves trustworthy. I know that everyone has their own interest at heart, so I won’t take it personally if I can’t trust them, but I do value straightforward honesty over deceitful and malicious behavior.
    13. List some of the traits you: a) like; b) dislike most about yourself.
    a) - I like my strong sense of justice. It has been a drive since I was a little kid. If I saw something unjust, I would immediately make a plan to eliminate the source. I wanted to execute those plans, but my parents have teached me that an 8 years old kid can’t kill animal-killers and rapists. - I have always been proud of my quick understanding of things, and intelligence. I didn’t realize it when I was a kid, because I thought it was normal. - I was also proud that’s I could empathize with people easily if I wanted to. - And I like my sincerity, my ambition and the fact that I almost NEVER give up.
    b) - I don’t like the fact that I get angry so easily. I don’t see anger as a negative thing, but it frustrates me that I can’t express it the way I want to because I have to dodge negative consequences.
    14. What do you see or notice in others that most people don't?
    I notice people’s weaknesses and intentions very easily. I can also see if they have a good or bad heart.
    15. If a stranger insults you, how do you respond/feel? What if they compliment you?
    It depends, unless that person can seriously harm me, I would call them out on it.
    If a stranger would compliment me I would gratefully say thank you. But if it were a fake compliment, I would take it as an insult.
    16. What's something you are: a) thankful you have; b) wish you could have? Why?
    I am thankful to be alive and well. That is because I believe that life is the greatest gift. Except if you’re handicapped or retarded, but even then you could somehow be thankful.
    I wish I could have more people like me, because there are only a few people who truly understand and get me. They are my family and a few of my close friends.
    Last edited by Flying Dutchman; 12-15-2019 at 11:19 PM.