Thread: Formal Response to Mussolini Thread -- Stackemup Typology, Enneagram, ******'s Type, Status Quo, Etc.

Threaded View

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Formal Response to Mussolini Thread -- Stackemup Typology, Enneagram, ******'s Type, Status Quo, Etc.

Update (5/22): Leaderlightchange is now posting under the name GammavsBeta.

This is a formal response to llc's unfounded claims on the Mussolini thread. LLC's post was not moved to the Anything Goes section even though his fixation on my typings from past threads presents a clear derail from the prior discussion about Mussolini.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaderLightChange View Post
    Tupac wasn't EIE, not even close, you confuse social 6 for EIE/ILI or any negativist type for some reason , there's no pattern there . You also stereotype an extrovert for socionics extrovert. Stereotype after stereotype. You're typing of Diddy was a stereotype and he's not ESE either, Kendrick Lamar isn't ESE , Fredro Starr isn't EIE either. DMX isn't SLE. I've noticed all you've done when approaching to type a rapper is type them based on a stereotype behaviour rather than anything to do with socionics.

****** wasn't 1w9 either, enneagram is about motivations and you're confusing the NF MBTI temperament for 1w9 lol, 1s are in connection with 4 and 7 , I think he was a unhealthy 6 based on the moves that he attempted. LIE-Ni 6w7 imo

https://www.personalitycafe.com/type...-chestnut.html
    lmao at reference to Chestnut...I'll take Beatrice-Chestnut seriously when she actually presents a 2500+ breakdown for every type, wing and stack to provide a foundation for her ideas. To date, she wrote the worst sx-4 description in history....its so bad it's puke worthy.

First and foremost, I've organized 2500+ examples into the only valid breakdown for every type, wing and stack. To supplement the only valid breakdown for each type, wing and stack, I've provided descriptions for eight of the nine types (the four description will be released at a later date), presented a valid visual typing model of each stacking, presented over a 100+ fictional characters for each type wing and stack and laid out the inner logic for each enneagram character type. I've also cracked the VI templates for every socionics type and subtype and led the way towards a successful unification between the enneagram and socionics....something Aestrivex tried to do but failed at. My 3w4 so/sp list and my 8 list already begins to feature socionic typings. No other enneagram author presents a valid breakdown for each socionics type and subtype or MBTI.

If I was wrong, I would never have been able to come out with a valid breakdown for every type, wing and stack using 2500+ examples and would have simply washed my hands of the typology. Note how llc does not have any resources of his own to reference. When llc can present a viable alternative to my valid 2500+ exemplar breakdown for every type, wing and stack and VI templates for each socionics type, then I'd give his typings a more serious look. Obviously if he is typing ****** an LIE 6w7 he is still just a beginner....no amount of BS can justify LIE 6w7 for ******. The problem with the enneagram is that beginners like llc rarely acknowledge the fact they are beginners. That's why it's important to start getting the right information out there. If anybody has any interest in being more than just a beginner and getting to the next level, I seriously recommend they learn the inner logic for each Enneagram Character Type:

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...33#post1308433

As for ******, ****** fits the inner logic of the E1 character type like a hand in glove. Retribution constitutes his area of fixation....revenge is the best assessment of his motivation. This area of fixation (retribution) stems from the 1's core distortion that "somebody must be punished for the world's imperfections and flaws." He displays the core action set. His 1 idealism is reflected in his misguided drive to perfect the human race. As an unhealthy 1, he pulled from the passion of wrath such that his anger turned into hatred for the Jewish people and this gave rise to an impulse towards genocide (a phenomenon I logically laid out in my descriptions about type 1). His disintegration point is type 4 where he becomes melodramatic and dwells on past wounds to keep himself emotionally stirred up. He needed to integrate to type 7 so he would let some frivolty into his life. It's also a fundamental fact that motivation emits a physical expression. This physical expression presents as the overall gestalt. Every serious enneagram author (Ichazo, Naranjo) spoke of each enneagram type as having a chief characteristic. In type 1, that chief characteristic is rigidness. ****** is protoypical of the 1w9's contemptuous-rigid gestalt.

Llc's blanket statement that I'm simply confusing the NF temperament for 1w9 is clearly unfounded. Furthermore, my 2500+ examples are divided up into a 109 distinct groupings consisting of 9 different types (18 w/ wings). Kiersey only has a measly four temperaments....his classifications work on a much broader level. If I was just confusing the NF temperament for 1w9 so/sp, I would have come across hundreds of people with the same gestalt as ******. However, out of 2500+ examples, only a dozen other people matched the gestalt for ******'s type, wing and stack.

I can't end this post without saying something about the current status quo in enneagram typology....which has clearly been hijacked by the pop/pseudo/business-side of the enneagram. The Fauvres mainstreamed multiple personality disorder (tritype). Three personality types with one being dominant and the others switched too under stress cannot exist in the same person unless that person suffers from multiple personality disorder. MPD is rare and results from childhood abuse according to mountains of research. Yet, the fauvres claim its a normal, healthy phenomena but fail to present evidence to explain this contradiction with the mountain of research in psychology. R & H's book Ptypes is creative but not accurate. R & H entangles multiple types into single types and frames fear as the root issue of every type (theoretically every type in R & H is a six).
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 05-22-2019 at 12:59 PM.