The girl is very extrovert. She's blunt so she's not afraid to show her emotions. Other people think she's annoying because of her emotional bluntness. She wants to be a theatre director and has pretty good leadership skills although she's not bossy. She's understanding and caring. She has a weird sense of humor. She loves anything Broadway especially Rent. She's obsessive and has a narrow list of things that she's fascinated/obsessed with including the singer Joni Mitchell. She's not a freak about scheduling. She's never afraid to raise her hand and asks questions although her questions can be rather stupid sometimes.

The boy is introvert. He's very very funny, sorta awkward. He's pretty comfortable around people though and everyone thinks he's cool. He works very hard for school like taking the whole period always to finish his tests while the rest of us hand it in early. He's modest and calm. He never gets mad or lose his temper. He tested as peacemaker in the enneagram test but he seems sensing to me.

The two are very very close friends and everyone thought they were dating except we know they aren't. They act like a married couple basically. The way I see it the girl makes the boy giddy and the boy calms the girl down from her giddiness. I think there's no physical attraction between them which is sad but like it'd be weird if they do go out.

Awww, so cute together.