Hello,

I was using lately, for fun and conceptualizing this tool:
https://www.sociotype.com/tools/#Int...hip-Calculator

and basically results seems to indicate, that the same subtype (rational or not) for duality pair provides better compatibility.
However in my experience it is opposite: as LSI-Ti (I think) I feel much more comfortable around EIE-Ni and IEI-Fe than around EIE-Fe. The attractions with EIE-Fe is really hard to resist but then things are awkward and uncomfortable and I think he would want make me much more Se... And it is even more awkward when I smoother his sharp judgments. It is super weird to make an ethical type more... ethical. It makes me wonder:
1) do you think, that f.e. being strong Ti-lead = more intensive Fe-search? And more dislike of an opposite, Te? (I think Te clashes with Fe and Ti clashes with Fi somehow). But why I seem to prefer that Fe when people have it in creative? Does it make sense?
2) what about motivation function? From what I have read I understand that as LSI-Ti I’d theoretically have stronger Ni and I feel it’s 100% correct assumption – does it mean I also seek more after Se? Or opposite, Se types are always going to be a bit too pushy?
3) if f.e. introverted subtype have next introverted (I like MBTI order) function bumped up, what about role function? Is it also stronger in such case? I think I have noticed that EIE-Fe is super ambitious, almost Te way. And I guess I’m more Fi-interested than LSI-Se would be. Or not?

Sorry to put my thoughts in frame of LSI-EIE but I wonder about subtype influence on dual seeking mechanism. I hope the problem is understandable when described so. I merrily assume I type everyone correctly so please about generalized opinions.