I keep a log of meals that I prepare and I can put a full course dinner on the table in 15 minutes. If you need help ask me

“In addition, SEI won't let his partner to even grab a taste or have a snack - he needs to fully partake in that which was created for him with such zeal. Having come to the conclusion that perhaps SEI loves all this "craftsmanship" even more than his partner, LII attempts to shift his priorities and redirect SEI from sensing to ethics (that is, to impose the values of ​​his dual Hugo): teach him that human needs are primary, and food - it's just food, which, most importantly, should be served on time to not be a source of discord in the family. SEI, in turn, sees that all his efforts are not met with a well-deserved response, and because he cannot cook "just something", simply and quickly, he slows down and even stops doing anything because he feels that he doesn't know what to do now and how to please his partner. Thus one day, coming from work, Robespierre could be left without dinner: "I don't know what to cook, anything that I do is not right for you!"”