Hybrid View

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    @Aylen may I ask why I was censored and warned for politely questioning this user's gender identity, then they come back and start a whole thread just to call people "severely retarded" (and @Heretic 007 "fat fuck") with no consequence?

Does that seem fair to you?
    Did I officially warn you or was it someone else? I believe I spoilered some posts from several users in that thread you are talking about because everyone was reporting everyone. It wasn't just one person complaining about the gender issue you brought up in a typing thread.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Did I officially warn you or was it someone else?
    No, but you censored my post with the reason being "personal attack".

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's not act like you were the only one who that happened to. My personal attacks against you were also censored.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

It was taken as a personal attack on her by several forum members from what I remember. If you check you will probably see I also spoilered someone's post to you as a personal attack too in that thread. It was not exactly censoring since I didn't delete or alter the content. It is still there for a reason. If you wanted to post your thoughts on transgender issues you could have started a general thread in a non socionics subforum and had a discussion without singling out a new forum member who was just asking to be typed. I am sure she is not the only transgender person on this forum. Beyond that others are also questioning their own gender in other ways.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW