Hybrid View

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems ILE

She reminds me of my old best friend - dual - who died, and reminds me of another NT alpha friend who also tested correctly as LII.

But extravert here.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vesstheastralsilky View Post
    Seems ILE

She reminds me of my old best friend - dual - who died, and reminds me of another NT alpha friend who also tested correctly as LII.

But extravert here.
    She's ILE.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    She's ILE.
    I initially typed her as either IEE or SEE so it is interesting to see her typed as ILE and SLE. I just don't see creative or demonstrative personally. Maybe I am missing her using and she avoids using because she doesn't value it at her own detriment.

I can buy ILE way more than SLE anyways as I felt I shared some similarities with her, but there were some differences too so ILE could explain it. SLE seems too far fetched for her judging by her general behavior. She doesn't resemble any SLEs I know, even the females.
    Last edited by Raver; 02-08-2019 at 09:14 PM.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    I initially typed her as either IEE or SEE so it is interesting to see her typed as ILE and SLE. I just don't see creative or demonstrative personally. Maybe I am missing her using and she avoids using because she doesn't value it at her own detriment.

I can buy ILE way more than SLE anyways as I felt I shared some similarities with her, but there were some differences too so ILE could explain it. SLE seems too far fetched for her judging by her general behavior. She doesn't resemble any SLEs I know, even the females.
    Some thinkers are not great thinkers, and some thinkers are better with people than feelers. Huh.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Some thinkers are not great thinkers, and some thinkers are better with people than feelers. Huh.
    That's true, Socionics doesn't explain other factors that can influence behavior and personality. However, I just haven't seen the evidence for creative and PoLR yet, but base and HA makes sense based on what I've seen from her so I'll acknowledge Ne-ILE as a possibility for her type.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    I initially typed her as either IEE or SEE.
    I get those vibes too, my current bet is on SEE.
    Greetings, ragnar
    ILI knowledge-seeker

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Her green new deal just got rejected: https://www.congress.gov/116/bills/h...6hres109ih.pdf

After you read it, it's difficult to tell whether she has dreadful , doesn't value it at all or both. Her ideas sound great in theory, but anyone with a modicum of knowledge of economics will know that it won't work well in practice.

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I pegged her type before anybody.

Cortez is ESE-Si 2w3 sp/so

I cracked the VI for every socionics type on this pinterest. Note that its a clear VI match for ESE-Si:

https://www.pinterest.com/socionics/ese-si/

I cracked the gestalt for each type, wing and stack. Note that it's a clear match for the the insatiable-seductive gestalt: 2w3.

https://stackemup.livejournal.com/

I cracked the VI for every stacking. Note that its a clear VI match for sp/so (though I need to put more sp/so exxamples up there):

https://www.pinterest.com/stackemupennea/

That brings me to 2w3 sp/so. Fictional counterpart: Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz.

Everything else you need to know about enneagram types is here:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ype-Wing-Stack

Oh and by the way, I had the lion's head avatar before anybody on any forum.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    I pegged her type before anybody.

Cortez is ESE-Si 2w3 sp/so

I cracked the VI for every socionics type on this pinterest. Note that its a clear VI match for ESE-Si:

https://www.pinterest.com/socionics/ese-si/

I cracked the gestalt for each type, wing and stack. Note that it's a clear match for the the insatiable-seductive gestalt: 2w3.

https://stackemup.livejournal.com/

I cracked the VI for every stacking. Note that its a clear VI match for sp/so (though I need to put more sp/so exxamples up there):

https://www.pinterest.com/stackemupennea/

That brings me to 2w3 sp/so. Fictional counterpart: Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz.

Everything else you need to know about enneagram types is here:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ype-Wing-Stack

Oh and by the way, I had the lion's head avatar before anybody on any forum.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by returnofxenu View Post
    She seems mostly Se, honestly. She doesn't come off like she has any real understanding of the issues she's discussing, she usually seems like she's just winging it. For example... she quickly put together a plan to save the planet from human pollution without consulting qualified scientists, but the plan doesn't actually address the most important issues pertaining to climate... deforestation, ocean pollution, overpopulation... especially in developing nations. It's also a totally inefficient use of resources, even toward that end... nonetheless she appears to be utterly convinced her spuriously hatched plan is the only valid path forward for humanity...
    Her main strength seems to be that she's the most F-able figure in politics. Probably has gone through most of her life being the most or second most F-able woman in the room, which has caused her to greatly overestimate her actual importance / intelligence.
    Her fixation on this grand, bad idea is not atypical of someone with repressed Ni.
    A Ne dominant type would have had a better plan. Hell I actually support a few dramatic environmental policies.. her plan is just simply bad.
    I say SLE ...
    I can see the argument for some kind of Fe as well. She seems to go sort of batshit when she senses that people disagree with her ideas, and usually some kind of Fe related offense gets balled up in there. Moral outrage is the hammer she uses to whack her political opponents back into their holes.
    Maybe the Fe subtype of SLE. I agree she's generally not a serious thinker, but that's probably an IQ issue more than an actual typology issue, probably has an IQ of about 115. Combined with the fact she's dealing with complex issues and in way over her head.
    "​Greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions from transportation account for about 28 percent of total U.S. greenhouse gas emissions, making it the largest contributor of U.S. GHG emissions. Between 1990 and 2018, GHG emissions in the transportation sector increased more in absolute terms than any other sector."epa.gov