I apologize if any of the people in these videos has already been typed. I'm attempting to make a consolidated list of typed people and I want your opinions. If I'm wrong about any of them, please let me know. Do watch a few minutes of the clips even if you don't know the youtubers. Even 'non verbal' impressions are useful

1) LIE

He speaks in a personal style than impersonal, which has me think Fi valuing. His aesthetic vibes as Si devaluing => Gamma

Now if we analyze what he's talking about - There is a focus on trying to correct the perceived public opinion, which is why I think he selected this article in particular. "People are not 'refusing to grapple' with the problem... They just don't see it the way that you do." --> I think this is a Te sentiment, more or less. He's trying to inform the reader whether the statements in the article are true or false and this is something I associate with Te. In his other videos, he seemed to be less than sympathetic towards people's own theories, he is not focused on that. His idea of masculinity is the traditional one... seems Ti ignoring (Demonstrative Ti would show the ability to convert Ti into Te)

2) IEE

The focus is more on being personal than impersonal, moreover, she cares about being polite. "I'm not here to lecture anyone on what is literature...No matter how garbage I think something is, it could be meaningful to someone else." She displays the 'frail' strength of Delta NF. Is open and honest but still focused on cushioning the blow to make herself more polite. The primary focus appears to be the impact of the book on her and others. I could see her as EII, but she exudes an extrovert kind of energy. Moreover, she does not appear to be ignoring Fe.

3) IEI

From her songs, beta NF is obvious. She focuses a lot on imagery, things of that nature. She seems more of an irrational type, than rational. Comes off as an introvert playing it up for the camera. Expression is too restrained for an Fi type. Her body language is very flowy... gives irrational vibes.

Thank you for reading. I will add more typings if this is interesting to people.