Quote Originally Posted by Neokortex View Post
There's no way you're an Sx-dom for the very reason that you're mocking my Sx hunger. As if you've never had this feeling, of being anxious, waiting for the crowd to dissipate, walls of insincere people to yield way to that other person waiting for you. Ain't it easy to poke fun of that despair when you've never had it? So if we've already had this convo before, did you answer it the last time with opening up more? Or was it just the same playful, impish, elusive (so/sx) butterfly, ever so light that ghosts one to leap to the next?
I find you to be needy for the social approval of your opinions and you want attention from women who have told you no. You are a voyeur of other people's sx because you are clueless. You asked me for details on my sex life and I declined. I didn't want your energy invading mine so I blocked your energy, not your posts.

You are not someone I would want to merge with and still you cry about social instinct like sx is going to just immerse themselves with anyone. You instantly creeped me out. Is it coming back to you? You are like a dime a dozen on social media platforms trying to make some kind of connection to me when I don't want it. People can tell when I am interested because I do immerse myself in the experience. I don't do it with just some rando on the forums who wants to draw things out of me I am not interested in sharing with them.

Maybe consider you have social anxiety and it is not about sx energy. I don't know you stacking and don't care to.

I think you told me I was so/sp but not sure.

Edit: You probably wouldn't remember me since you did it to several women in the sx/sp thread. The exchange went on for days.