As some of you know I typed myself INTP mostly for about 20 years with occasional bouts into INFP, INTJ, INFJ and the effervescent lure of ISFP. And as far as I can figure, I am ISFP. But let's assume my intertype relations experience is only positive or negative in my awareness (which it isn't). Let's say the intertype relations in my experiences have been a series of flukes at best and what if my type is still looming on the distant horizon of ambiguities. Based on my posts and pix, which functions do you see? Do I remind you of anyone else you have known well who have taken type tests, and what do they get?

I am still remembering that there were non-SEI responses in my visual identification thread of pix mostly from years ago. I am at a low energy period in my life these days. I am usually dragging and a bit depressed due to various personal situations perpetrated by many others in my life, plus where I am NOT with respect to goals. So I am opening up to the idea of superadaptive behaviors in lieu of circumstances. I still often question my own type more than others only because I have had to strive and cope in so many ways over the years. That leads to a lot of functional stretching from ones personal point of view. Oh I smell Mexican food. On that note, I will lament my personal lack of Mexican food at the moment - limh - and let you fellow typing comrades have at it.