Many of the world's countries have produced some damn good national anthems. Here are a few in no particular order. Add to the list if you wish. Analysis not required.

1) National Anthem of Turkey

Sounds like it was pitch-shifted to me, to F# minor from G minor, but this is the best sound quality I could find. I don't know much about the Turkish language but it has a nice sound to it. Note the frequent modulations to different keys, and the solemn yet slightly aggressive feel of the minor key in a march style.

2) National Anthem of the Republic of China

The calm choral style is very appealing to me. I've never considered Chinese to be a pretty-sounding language, but this manages to make it sound pretty. The constant calmness until the regal swell at the end magnifies the important feeling of this anthem. I also love layered vocal parts.

3) National Anthem of Afghanistan

My favorite on this list. Written in Pashto, a distant relative of the Dari Persian that is the other official language of Afghanistan. Though it borrows some vocabulary from Persian, it differs significantly grammatically and phonetically, and it is thought to be most closely related to the ancient Avestan language in which the texts of Zoroastrianism were written. Whatever its roots, it is a beautiful language, second only to Persian. This is really a fantastic anthem that eschews the Western tradition of raising the leading tone (and sometimes the submediant) in a minor key. This contributes to the slightly "exotic" sound of the anthem to those that are not familiar with modal music. Additionally, the switching between the parallel minor and major key evokes a wide range of emotions subconsciously. If I ever become King, I will have something similar to this be my anthem.