Thread: Since the Introverted Dual is so Often Passed Over by the Extraverted Dual~

Threaded View

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Since the Introverted Dual is so Often Passed Over by the Extraverted Dual~

~How does the introvert attract the attention/admiration of their dual?
    However, nature has played a little trick on us. It is difficult to notice your Dual partner among all the other types and even easier to pass them by. Usually during first contact extroverts think about their introvert Dual as ordinary and simple, therefore not deserving their personal attention. In return introverts consider theirextrovert Dual to be too good for them and therefore unattainable.
    Taken from here

I'm sure the answer to this question will depend on each dyad, but please share whatever ideas you have, type-related or not.

I've definitely felt like ILEs were 'too good for me' in the past, sort of like the kind of people I admire deep down inside, those clever and open-minded people who were unafraid to try things just for the sake of it. Shamelessly 'weird', quirky, and yes even impishly childlike (that's how I thought of them before Socionics) people that were simultaneously intelligent and objective. I wouldn't even dare to consider the possibility of a relationship with one. And to be honest, the majority of the boys I could think of who were like that definitely passed me by without a thought.

To find out that they were my dual was so encouraging, it was like having the sun burst through the clouds!! LOL. But then, I still worry if I'll be able to get past that bias against the introverted dual.

Any experiences and thoughts are welcome. Introverts, discuss what's worked for you. Extraverts, feel free to share what you would like to see your introverted dual do to catch your eye. Discuss~
    Last edited by Xaiviay; 11-30-2018 at 12:02 AM.