Thread: Please type me before I die from uncertainty

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@schwiftyrickty

I am going to go with ILE or LII at the chance your introverted. You refer to people who were at one point as "very strange people" in a way that implies that you may not have even really liked them much. You also describe an SEI as the type of person that you would like to hang out with. Definite Ne/Si valuing from all your worries about your aesthetic which is kinda strange to me to be honest with you.

An IEE also would not be questioning if they are a bad person because of other people's judgements, they come to those conclusions themselves. You being Fi-Polr, it would be hard for you to believe in your morals if other people are telling you that you're a certain way. A Ti-Polr is like this, but both information. Never really being sure of information they have especially if someone questions that information.

You have some pimples and they're causing you distress? Simply drink more water and take proper care of your skin. Also, you seem to have this kind of victim mentality like you are a victim of your circumstances which I am 100% sure that you know that not to be true. Wanna be fit, get fit. Want to look attractive, do whatever is necessary to achieve your version of it.

The way this is written, it kinda reeks of low self-confidence and I personally find that distasteful. Surely if you are as smart and attractive as you claim to be, you know that a few pimples will not make or break whether a person finds you attractive. Everyone gets pimples at one point or another.

If you said one of your values is a job, why do you say that you are terrible at yours? I want you to think of the implications of saying something like that after stating that you value it.

Overall, I find nothing to be wrong with you, you seem to be a good enough person with easily repairable problems. You will get through this, you may sound kinda whiny, but you do have a goal in your head of what you want, pursue it with every fiber of your body. Your ideal body and house switching are not out of your reach, just believe in yourself.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BeamerBoy View Post
    @schwiftyrickty

I am going to go with ILE or LII at the chance your introverted. You refer to people who were at one point as "very strange people" in a way that implies that you may not have even really liked them much. You also describe an SEI as the type of person that you would like to hang out with. Definite Ne/Si valuing from all your worries about your aesthetic which is kinda strange to me to be honest with you.

An IEE also would not be questioning if they are a bad person because of other people's judgements, they come to those conclusions themselves. You being Fi-Polr, it would be hard for you to believe in your morals if other people are telling you that you're a certain way. A Ti-Polr is like this, but both information. Never really being sure of information they have especially if someone questions that information.

You have some pimples and they're causing you distress? Simply drink more water and take proper care of your skin. Also, you seem to have this kind of victim mentality like you are a victim of your circumstances which I am 100% sure that you know that not to be true. Wanna be fit, get fit. Want to look attractive, do whatever is necessary to achieve your version of it.

The way this is written, it kinda reeks of low self-confidence and I personally find that distasteful. Surely if you are as smart and attractive as you claim to be, you know that a few pimples will not make or break whether a person finds you attractive. Everyone gets pimples at one point or another.

If you said one of your values is a job, why do you say that you are terrible at yours? I want you to think of the implications of saying something like that after stating that you value it.

Overall, I find nothing to be wrong with you, you seem to be a good enough person with easily repairable problems. You will get through this, you may sound kinda whiny, but you do have a goal in your head of what you want, pursue it with every fiber of your body. Your ideal body and house switching are not out of your reach, just believe in yourself.
    Lemme just clarify, I do not have a few pimples. I suddenly have acne so severe that strangers will come up to me to talk about it. My face is basically one oozing sore. I really need to see a doctor. The other stuff I'm quite aware is totally my fault and I am not that concerned about it. But my acne is worse than I've ever seen on an adult and no matter what I do it gets worse.

Interesting point about me maybe being the way I am because of Fi polr rather than creative though.

Also, strange to me is almost always a positive thing.
    7w6 9w1 2w3 sx/? RLUAI(rl|U|ai)

Eccentric Neurotic Narcissist andreasdevig's Avatar
    TIM
    FiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@schwiftyrickty How often do you ejaculate? Acne could be due to ejaculating too much, possibly. Searching for articles on it, they'll say it's not linked. I've never done or seen any studies on it, but I know, from my own life, that when I masturbate more, I tend to get a zit surfacing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q675BqMJQs
    EII-INFj / INFP / Strong E4 and 9 energy / Melancholic-Phlegmatic / Musical-Intrapersonal-Spatial / Kinky-Sensual

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by andreasdevig View Post
    @schwiftyrickty How often do you ejaculate? Acne could be due to ejaculating too much, possibly. Searching for articles on it, they'll say it's not linked. I've never done or seen any studies on it, but I know, from my own life, that when I masturbate more, I tend to get a zit surfacing.

i think it's typically the opposite...orgasm is healthy exercise and ups your endorphins and might actually increase healthy circulation.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Orgasming is good for you. What’s correlated with masturbating is a neckbeard-like lifestyle, which also can cause acne. Just wash the pubes and Dorito cheese dust off your hands first before touching your face.

Eccentric Neurotic Narcissist andreasdevig's Avatar
    TIM
    FiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    i think it's typically the opposite...orgasm is healthy exercise and ups your endorphins and might actually increase healthy circulation.
    I wish it wasn't true, but everytime I start masturbating more frequently, I get a zit on my face. I don't know what causes it, I just know that it happens. Could it be the sweat? Maybe. I don't feel that I sweat that much during, uh.. masturbation. But I don't know. I don't feel I get that much excercised. I'm uncircumcized, so I don't have to work very hard to reach climax.

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Orgasming is good for you. What’s correlated with masturbating is a neckbeard-like lifestyle, which also can cause acne. Just wash the pubes and Dorito cheese dust off your hands first before touching your face.
    Such a scientific mind..
    EII-INFj / INFP / Strong E4 and 9 energy / Melancholic-Phlegmatic / Musical-Intrapersonal-Spatial / Kinky-Sensual

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish it wasn't true, but everytime I start masturbating more frequently, I get a zit on my face. I don't know what causes it, I just know that it happens. Could it be the sweat? Maybe. I don't feel that I sweat that much during, uh.. masturbation. But I don't know. I don't feel I get that much excercised. I'm uncircumcized, so I don't have to work very hard to reach climax.

Such a scientific mind..
    Says the pimple and Dorito dust-covered early coomer.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Says the pimple and Dorito dust-covered early coomer.
    # @CWS_Routing
    DE = Target destroyed.new( Global

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BeamerBoy View Post
    @schwiftyrickty

I am going to go with ILE or LII
    That was my 1st guess based on the thread Title alone... But only coz u sound like my fiance who I only hope is truly my dual like other duals I've had. I haven't read through the whole thread but based on what I have, all I know is you sound rather young ...
    Last edited by vesstheastralsilky; 11-20-2018 at 01:10 AM.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...