Thread: What type of relations do I have with my "boyfriend"?

Threaded View

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What type of relations do I have with my "boyfriend"?

Put in quotes bc it really means here "guy I'm seeing" bc we've only known each other for a month. The situation:
    • He is very sweet to me sometimes almost seeming desperate. I think he likes me more than I like him.
    • He initiated before I knew him and started talking to me first.
    • He is much more expressive of his emotions than me. He is a complimentary guy, but not in a cheesy way. He sounds genuine. Also extremely touchy and affectionate.
    • He sells real estate
    • His hobbies are mostly music, basketball, looking stylish (very important where he's from so the location may overshadow type here), planning on being rich later in life and saving money for it, helping out his family. He doesn't share the same focuses as I do - I tend to focus a lot on health, intellect, medical stuff, shopping, cooking, reading, horror movies. He doesn't DISlike any of these things however.
    • He seems pretty social but I think he is lonely. He has made comments that I help him get out of the house because often when we hang out he is more tired than me & wants to stay in but I say I want to go to the bar etc. I think he tends towards inertia. However he is pretty open to doing things I want to do. He was receptive towards me teaching him how to cook and stuff like that..It's like he thinks the random ideas I have for stuff to do make me interesting.
    • He wants to "take care" of me and introduce me to places he knows. He pays for our dinners and drinks/our dates. I will like buy myself a coffee or whatever though.
    • He said he likes the way I carry myself
    • He said he wants to be the best person he can for me
    • I think he is a little possessive
    • Seems aristocratic
    Last edited by summerprincess; 10-25-2017 at 12:29 AM.