I have suspicions as to this person's type, but would greatly appreciate your input. Was avoiding doing this but i've been put to the test re: my knowledge of socionics lol.

He is very very into technology. Likes it, spends his free time on it, and even works in the field with much success. All self-taught in this field but remarkably fast at picking anything to do with it up, nearly on the spot. Works very fast and extremely long hours ever since embarking on this field.

Is very sensitive to all his technology gadgets: his laptops, desktops, any other tech materials that I wouldn't even know how to name. Was always very property -conscious with regards to this stuff even before it became part of his work.

My main beef in regards to how he treats people is that he treats everyone the same: does not do much in the way of differentiating (like i do) unless you are extremely close to them. Very much shows closeness by action; not verbally affirming at all. The other point of contention has been his showing his weaknesses only to those in very close proximity, not even his friends seem to be aware of what his weaknesses are (he looses his temper but only noticeable to S.O.-s and no one else - everyone one else gets a polite reception and outstanding self-control).

And did i mentioned his capacity to work again? Many endless long hours.

Any input? Please ask me questions as you see appropriate - i have too much material on this and a bit of a hard time differentiating primary info from less important one.