Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
I recently met an SEI female probably Fe subtype who loves wearing pajamas all day if possible (same as me) but was impudent about sharing details about her private life with strangers, such as sharing kinda sexual/romantic words and attitudes that should remain private imo.
That was kinda shocking to me, almost traumatizing.
Good to find this again, I was looking ir yo share another experience with SEI Fe coworker but was unable to remember where I shared this.
Anyway, this coworker wanted to go for a drink. I accepted only because My husband insisted me to go and went with me, also because another guy (possible SLI) suggested to change location since I was not going to assist because the pub that the SEI suggested was far from My house.

During the around 2 hrs of being at the meeting, the SEI was sharing the graphically detailed experience of her labour, 8 y/o brackets and nose surgery. I felt dizzy and decided to leave after seeing that she was not going to change the topic of the conversation. It was too much explicit information from a barely known person. The SLI dude looked as traumatizad as me. When going home, I said to my hub that she was too much for me, he told me she reminded him of his sister (that I type SEI Si), and I agreed. I decided to not going out with her anymore. Also she seemed not very pleased with me after discovering my a-social habits (arrive late and leave early or not assisting at all).