Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tide View Post
    Would you be willing to disclose (at least to me via PM) your list of EIIs, whose typing you're confident in?
    The list would include the authors Fyodor Dostoyevsky, George Eliot, J.K. Rowling, and Virginia Woolf (I am least certain about George Eliot), Van Gogh (although I am open to alternatives), the former Archbishop of Canterbury Rowan Williams, and various actors and politicians that I am either more doubtful about, or I have accepted the typing from someone else. For historical figures, I agree with the typing of Tsar Nicholas II that way, and also Marcus Aurelius and George VI...the last two are probably @Expat-derived typings (he certainly considered them both EII in any case, although he may not do so now).

It has been suggested (either by others or by me: in many cases, I don't recall the exact nature of my own thoughts) Brett Anderson, Annie Clark (St. Vincent), Cate Blanchett, Gwyneth Paltrow, Rosamund Pike, Sissy Spacek, and Tilda Swinton could be EIIs, all of which seem worthy of mention to me. There is one member of the forum who suggested that the UK politicians Yvette Cooper and Jacob Rees-Mogg were EIIs also, and I think that typing makes sense ( I won't mention the person because they may not wish to be put on the spot about those typings).

Edit: Oh, and I can agree\accept the EII typing for Brian May that the WSS blog for one has (no idea if they were the first to come up with that typing, but that is where I just spotted it).

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    The list would include the authors Fyodor Dostoyevsky, George Eliot, J.K. Rowling, and Virginia Woolf (I am least certain about George Eliot), Van Gogh (although I am open to alternatives), the former Archbishop of Canterbury Rowan Williams, and various actors and politicians that I am either more doubtful about, or I have accepted the typing from someone else. For historical figures, I agree with the typing of Tsar Nicholas II that way, and also Marcus Aurelius and George VI...the last two are probably @Expat-derived typings (he certainly considered them both EII in any case, although he may not do so now).

It has been suggested (either by others or by me: in many cases, I don't recall the exact nature of my own thoughts) Brett Anderson, Annie Clark (St. Vincent), Cate Blanchett, Gwyneth Paltrow, Rosamund Pike, Sissy Spacek, and Tilda Swinton could be EIIs, all of which seem worthy of mention to me. There is one member of the forum who suggested that the UK politicians Yvette Cooper and Jacob Rees-Mogg were EIIs also, and I think that typing makes sense ( I won't mention the person because they may not wish to be put on the spot about those typings).

Edit: Oh, and I can agree\accept the EII typing for Brian May that the WSS blog for one has (no idea if they were the first to come up with that typing, but that is where I just spotted it).
    Ahh, I was hoping to hear something new Honestly, I only care about the authors. I scoured the ends of this forum already I suppose. I check the WSS blog as well. Need to give socionics a break; shits messing with my mind. Thanks anyway.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tide View Post
    Ahh, I was hoping to hear something new Honestly, I only care about the authors. I scoured the ends of this forum already I suppose. I check the WSS blog as well. Need to give socionics a break; shits messing with my mind. Thanks anyway.
    oh, I don't believe that limiting yourself to a very small section of a sphere is a good policy to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    oh, I don't believe that limiting yourself to a very small section of a sphere is a good policy to follow.
    It doesn't fall on to me to decide (it might be good to bring this up here, could only be a symptom of unhealthiness, it might derail the thread but oh well); since I don't know what prepared the fertile ground, I'll dive into what I think is it's fruit; socionics has somewhat reordered my world. The bottom line here is that I care about EII authors only to supplement my RIGHT so to speak, in believing in an image of me as a fledgling writer. FMD, VW, GE represent an inordinately low number of famous and eminent writers for me to concieve of my type as a type of writers. Three are exceptions, easily contained; x is a legacy, a destiny. It's harded to assume kinship with exceptions, but it's not really that. Um, it might simply be the nature of the narrative which such low numbers create.
    I feel an incongruency so to speak. It feels as if with my actions I'm opposing a reality which has descended upon me. The belief is not there. I could create a reality where this doesn't matter, but it is much weaker and without the same type of predetermined feel. The reality is more like a narrative, like a path. It's how I apply meaning. The source for it must be external. The internal is of the wrong material. Something along these lines at least.