Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
Based on these clusters:
e
Interesting stuff. By and large I would classify my taste in music as "high stress".

Most of the music I enjoy has a very strong point-of-view. I want my music to have a biased narrator, basically. I want to put myself inside of the mind of the character of the song. I think that's why I'm a huge fan of musical theater; the music is actually sung by a character. I mean, I like "Kim" by Eminem, and that's, like, not even basically a song, it's just a one-man disturbing acting performance with a beat and rhythm. It all relates to what entertains and engages the Ni-Fe within me, mixed with a need for Se energy. Sort of the equivalent of an animal play-fighting in comparison to my normal "serious" use of the information elements.

I think this is a good example of a typical song that I would enjoy. Driving instrumentation, some punk influences, "high-stress" song themes, clear character point-of-view. As a bonus, it uses the "repeated and/or unfinished-sounding final lyrics" trope, which I absolutely adore (the end of "London Calling" is another example: "I never felt so much a like a like a like a...").