Threaded View

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default An Ideal Wardrobe of INTp-ILI

To illustrate NiTe taste in fashion, I selected some pieces that could make up an ILI's `ideal wardrobe´. You'll find both male, female and unisex items. Let me know about your favorites, and please add more ILI-like suggestions if you want to (I'll probably post more later, too)

Here are some factors that I considered:

- unobtrusive colors, black is predominant
    - past, present, and future are combined: conservative VS modern VS contemporary, creating a timeless look
    - overall design can make the wearer seem unapproachable
    - can be tight (emphasizing gauntness) and not 100% comfortable, although practicality plays a role
    - pseudo-aggressiveness, concealing one's victim mindset (resulting in an emulation of fellow Gamma introtim ESI)
    - minimalism, although there may be elaborate details when it suits the style
    - dreamy or eerie, a bit out of place
    - Se-seeking: materials that make a strong haptic impression on the person looking at it. The Se-seeking outfit of an IxI attracts indirect attention through some sort of `kinky´ undertone, which can be more or less subtle - an SxE will pick up on that either way.
    - aloof, lack of playfulness. No witty prints or extremely eccentric cuts.
    - meant to be worn over longer periods of time: sturdy fabrics, not adapted to current trends
    - business, coldness > fun, warmth
    - flexible in style, not entirely fixated on one theme
    - portrayal of an archetype, sometimes without intention
    - self-assured vibe, a lot of clothing in this wardrobe suggests competence
    - can radiate an aura of superiority/exclusiveness, but not in a bold Fe-Se Beta way
    - a paradox of not being experimental yet innovative
    - an overload of mixed materials is avoided, overall coherence is important

----> Link to the album (thanks for helping me out, everyone): http://imgur.com/a/coDIv

(Found in collections of Emporio Armani, Guess, Adidas, Elie Saab, Atsuko Kudo, Alexander McQueen, Nona9on, Balmain, Allen Edmonds, BAPE, Givenchy, Fendi, Choies, Dior, Chanel, Dsquared².)
    Last edited by Chae; 08-26-2016 at 08:56 PM.