Hybrid View

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    why not? she shows the same childlike sillyness as ethan and they agree very often on their points. in my video example, she also easily grasps how probelmatic the relationship between Drake and Millie Brown is (Ne + Fi) , and they pretty much agree on every point. I don't see how she could be a sensing type with 1 or 2 dimensonal Ne.
    IMO, Hila clearly values , but hasn't demonstrated strong usage of it. The fact that they agree on every point doesn't prove they're identical, but rather that they share the same / values. Hila typically behaves introverted and very different energy level wise compared to Ethan. Ethan exudes ExxP energy, while Hila exudes IxxP energy. Whatever their types are, I think it is safe to say they are not identicals.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    IMO, Hila clearly values , but hasn't demonstrated strong usage of it. The fact that they agree on every point doesn't prove they're identical, but rather that they share the same / values. Hila typically behaves introverted and very different energy level wise compared to Ethan. Ethan exudes ExxP energy, while Hila exudes IxxP energy. Whatever their types are, I think it is safe to say they are not identicals.
    hmm, you didn't really provide any evidence on why she would have Si in her ego block, so I don't really understand why you think it's safe to say that they're not identicals.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    hmm, you didn't really provide any evidence on why she would have Si in her ego block, so I don't really understand why you think it's safe to say their not identicals.
    I could say the same thing about you though. The one example you provided is anecdotal. Hila's overall vibe is relaxed and introverted while Ethan is energetic and extroverted. It is true, IEEs like all types have a lot of diversity within their own type.

I have met other IEEs that are different than me or resembled Ethan in some form. I have never met an IEE that behaved like Hila. I consider myself a shyer than average IEE and I don't see much of a resemblance in temperament with her and myself or other shy IEEs.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5