That's the question. Sometimes I am reluctant to talk Socionics with someone whose marriage I have figured is non-dual - particularly when its one of the more negative ones. I have told THREE conflictor couple-wives about Socionics and given them info on Conflictor relations, figuring that it would validate their experience and give them hope as far as the right things they have already done, and giving them hopeful ideas on how to get along, etc. Yet I think none have followed up on learning it (and I don't want to press the point!). That could be just because psychological learning is not their thing, or, perhaps it could be because they find it discouraging info?

So I wonder if anyone came on here, to learn that they are in Conflict Relations, or Supervision or something else less than ideal. This could be another kind of committed love partnership, but I am thinking particularly of long-term marriages, or "like"-marriages, that you have worked on and intended to stay in, for better or worse. And having children is a big incentive to stay when times are tough. So I wonder if reading you have an less-than-ideal Socionics Relation is too discouraging, or have you seen it as "facing reality" and been able to use the info to improve things like, avoiding issues you are not going to agree on, taking a wide berth around the PoLR, or taking tips from your partner's dual - doing what he/she would do).

I would be interested to know that.