TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    I love it.
    Making it an educational tool instead of a document would probably do two things:
    1. make it much more likely to go viral (better marketing) 2. make it much more likely to get a longer exposure (play is easier then reading).
    Thanks so much! I tried really hard to make it understandable and I still am not sure if I succeed.

An interactive tool is the goal. My vision is to have an online celebrity typing tool that can analyze everyone's aggregate opinion and provide a framework for pinpoint debates. Also to develop a standardize methodology that could one day become a test. I've taken a C# and C++ programming class and for my final I made a working test with the error correction I described. If you know anyone who can help me make a website with users, a database as well as 3d graphics, I'm serious about making this thing. Send them my way please.

My short term goal is to finish this paper and then send it to Gulenko and Reinin, who both seem interested in this concept. If it is academic enough, I'd love to have it published in a journal.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sindri View Post
    Thanks so much! I tried really hard to make it understandable and I still am not sure if I succeed.

An interactive tool is the goal. My vision is to have an online celebrity typing tool that can analyze everyone's aggregate opinion and provide a framework for pinpoint debates. Also to develop a standardize methodology that could one day become a test. I've taken a C# and C++ programming class and for my final I made a working test with the error correction I described. If you know anyone who can help me make a website with users, a database as well as 3d graphics, I'm serious about making this thing. Send them my way please.

My short term goal is to finish this paper and then send it to Gulenko and Reinin, who both seem interested in this concept. If it is academic enough, I'd love to have it published in a journal.
    I don't think the concept is hard to understand, meaning knowing that everything affects something else, but it is difficult to see the detailed aspects of these differences. I don't know the dichotomies very well so I am just giving you the benefit of the doubt that you did it correctly. I can see where Mu is coming from as well. Its one of those things that if you take on faith that it works, it works, if you don't its going to take some time to understand. As I see it.
    I struggle with motivation, apathy and sticking to goals.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by QuickTwist View Post
    I don't think the concept is hard to understand, meaning knowing that everything affects something else, but it is difficult to see the detailed aspects of these differences. I don't know the dichotomies very well so I am just giving you the benefit of the doubt that you did it correctly. I can see where Mu is coming from as well. Its one of those things that if you take on faith that it works, it works, if you don't its going to take some time to understand. As I see it.
    This is my delima - I can either write a popular paper that is easy to understand but not very technical, or I can use mathimatical proofs to prove this not only works but it is a mathematical fact. I've been trying to write this damn thing for over a year, but I finally got closure when I talked to Reinin and Gulenko and they both said that they don't know the math, so I decided to write a popular paper and trust they will see the truth in it. I was thinking of including annotated proofs in the appendix, but it is a low priority now.

The basic flow of the proofs would be:
    Prove the reinin dichotomies are abelian groups
    Use the "fundamental theorem of abelian groups" to turn the abelian group into the internal direct product of Z2 cyclic groups
    Show the order of this group is Z2^4
    Show that is Isomorphic to the pyramid diagram
    Use this property to project each trait onto the diagram to create a type of block design called a steiner system
    Show the meaning of each subgroup

But see, even though I just proved everything to you, you still have to take my word for it, because you need to know some high level math to evaluate my contructions hahahaha. I'd rather not confuse people.
    Last edited by Lao Tzunami; 05-03-2016 at 07:58 PM.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sindri View Post
    This is my delima - I can either write a popular paper that is easy to understand but not very technical, or I can use mathimatical proofs to prove this not only works but it is a mathematical fact. I've been trying to write this damn thing for over a year, but I final got closure when I talked to Reinin and Gulenko and they both said that they don't know the math, so I decided to write a popular paper and trust they will see the truth in it. I was thinking of including annotated proofs in the appendix, but it is a low priority now.

They basic flow would be:
    Prove the reinin dichotomies are abelian groups
    Use the "fundamental theorem of abelian groups" to turn the abelian group into the internal direct product of Z2 cyclic groups
    Show the order of this group is Z2^4
    Show that is Isomorphic to the pyramid diagram
    Use this property to project each trait onto the diagram to create a type of block design called a steiner system
    Show the meaning of each subgroup

But see, even though I just proved everything to you, you still have to take my word for it hahahaha. I'd rather not confuse people.
    Do both, the universe needs stuff like this out there. I mean unless you really don't want to - I could understand that too, but by God it would be great knowing there was a proof about this out there somewhere.
    I struggle with motivation, apathy and sticking to goals.