Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
I am not saying he is absolutely SLI. Maybe he is SLE or maybe he is a totally different type than either. I see the same thing in this video that I saw in the last. He seems to value Si more than Se. It was an impression based on comparisons. You presented your analysis as facts but the facts seem off to me.
My "analysis" is not at the level of facts, it is just my observations and my impressions. I don't know how to make that easily obvious.

His situation is now stable so he is looking for input. I think it is cool that he shared what he has gone through but very few male SLE, that I know, would share things, this personal about themselves, in a video. They are more image conscious and their image is strength whether they are or not. He shows some vulnerability (leaning toward Fi), which is cool, but not common for SLE. It happens though but then they quickly back away from exposing the vulnerable side and will do something that counteracts it. Can be frustrating if you are not used to it.
I can imagine that hiding vulnerability might be frustrating, especially in a dual. I am assuming this is his inferior function talking.

Sorry, it seems I might be supervising my "supervisor" here and I do notice when I do that. It is mostly when you say something that makes it seem like you know what is going on in an IEI's mind. I understand you have been around a lot of IEI and think you know because of that. I kind of feel bad after but I am probably put off by the presentation of very specific things as "facts" more than impressions based on your own associations. SLE are not dumb but it is sort of what you are implying. It would be different if I thought you were right.
I have seen IEI's react to my unintended supervision before. No matter how much I like or love an IEI, I still end up inadvertently hurting them with my supervision. It is incredibly frustrating for me, but I understand that it happens, whether what is inferred is what is implied or not. It is the sole reason why I have given up on romantic involvements with IEI's.
Also, I never said SLE's are dumb. The ones I know are not dumb. I have a good friend who is SLE-Ti, and he is very, very smart. Ex-military, works in the theater, amateur astronomer and amateur fencer. Pretty funny, too. I work with two SLE's. One has a PhD and handles government contracts, the other is an SLE-Se, and he builds equipment. In fact, I don't know any dumb SLE's.

Most people who start a typing thread are here for.... other people's input, so by that logic everyone who wants an opinion on type is Fe or Fe valuing? Use Ni and watch how it evolves, if he stays.
Yes, we shall wait and see.