Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
You consider me ILI, so not a type that is especially at home with , so you are probably not referring to me here.
No,. I am referring to you. Looking at the description of the placement of Fe in Model A for ILI, I do understand how it fits for the ILI's I know, yet, I will say that the ILI's I know well are not socially awkward, even if they may feel so, and worry inside how they come across. In each case they just fit fine in conventional social situations. But they would choose a quiet evening over a party if they had a choice, most times.

I think traits you attribute to Maritsa could just as easily be typical of other types other than EIIs, including -Egos (although different types will perhaps have different focusses).
I see, but I disagree.

Consider for example this type description:
(it is a rough translation, from here: http://www.socionics.org/type/Defaul...type_gul3.html)
- I did not look at this yet, but will later for you...

I think naturally, that each type will have its comparators in various aspects. Such is human behaviour.
True. But there are certain distinctions between them always, that can make it pretty clear which you are and which you are not.