In case anyone still has any doubts of whether or not I'm ILE, I've got a very good example of possible conflict with ESIs back when I was in 8th grade.

You see, back in middle school I was that kid who had no awareness what other people thought of me and would like to make fun of people who get all pissy for you "acting inappropriate". I would constantly make dick jokes, draw swastikas and talk about killing babies. I strongly suspect the principle was ESI, he looked a lot like this:

rf_005.jpg

So one day, I had this brilliant idea. My brother had this greeting card in his cabinet that he and his friends from long ago drew all sorts of ridiculous nonsense on in a very artistic fashion. I'm talking about stuff like drawings of a guys face with a chin that looks like a ballsack with finely drawn pubic hairs. My plan was to take the card and then place it on some random person's desk before the beginning of class. I would then observe everyone's shock for my amusement.

So went through with it and everyone was indeed shocked. Nobody called me out immediately but they began taking kids down to the principles office for interrogation, I was eventually called down. I tried to keep my composure the best I could but my face turned beet red when he said, "Well I've heard some people say YOU did it."
It got away with it this time however because nobody thought of me as "bad kid".

My thrist for chaos continued however and I did stuff such writing PENIS in big capital letters on all the paper instruction manuals inside the calculator cases. My luck ran out one day when I accidentally offended a black kid while I was chanting "Nigga Nigga Nigga". He reported this to the principle and all my secrets where exposed. He also checked all the notebooks within my locker where he found drawings of stuff such as Martin Luther King with a dick in his mouth. Needless to say this didn't exactly rub him the right way and his Ne polr took me for some evil racist kid who was going to be the next ******. When I was in his office I could just feel his Fi piercing deep down into my soul. I got suspended for the rest of the week and had to spend the rest of the day as the kid with the dunce cap (not literally).

From that day onward began my complete social withdrawal.