@FreelancePoliceman

idk the communal thing can be complicated, I'm not sure any one quadra has power over that. Deltas are very communal, but remember that they're also an aristocratic quadra. So Deltas really love authority structures and tiers. They just want Si H!tlers and not Se H!tlers. Not all Deltas are innocently sewing wheat in the field or whatever. They value Te so they are going to get involved in Te institutions.

Gammas are democratic, not very communal more independent and advocating Te self-made stuff. Gammas are very "I want to go eat at an expensive and worldly Te restaurant but only with Fi people that I really like and get along with."

Alphas are probably the most traditionally communal, but like you said (I think it was you) they are the quadra least likely to be around their own kind - so it's like, so-so community with everybody. Betas- Betas really like our own territory, it's somewhat sorta communal cuz of the Fe but I think Betas really like our own stuff and might come together sometimes but we seem too independently focused to do it on a consistent basis. Betas are 'in the middle of everything' so it's naturally a mixed bag. Betas like leading and being part of communities, but we also really value Free will & free speech and our own space so it can get messy and complicated. Betas are aristocratic too- so we like power hierarchies. Betas however, aren't usually up Capitalism's ass the same way Gammas are.

Hollywood seems faux-communal in that a lot of Hollywood shows are based on having an ensemble cast, which is about a community- but it's main goal also is to make Gamma Te money. There are also a lot of "Delta SJW" in there making sure that shows are super bland and non offensive to anybody. There is a lot of Beta in Hollywood too though of course - but Beta can be very 'spiky' and being in Hollywood is often more about following a safe trend. Betas are more provocative, coming in with a strong surge all at once rather than smaller ripples over time. ((opposite of Delta Dreary World.))