Thread: sx/sp

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Neokortex View Post
    The criticism is valid but what's with the deer? It's like, one troll trolling the other. I'm not sure people took those ceremonies seriously, although I can say that between sx/sp males who fit/complement the other's type, a more intimate bonding can happen. I mean I can see the potential of that but so far it hasn't happened with me. I could have had a potential with this ex-uni-colleague of mine if he wasn't ESTP and if he didn't have his Sx/Sp as a 3w4. The chemistry was there, but we had fall-outs in other areas. Interestingly, he still writes to me (around the time I also feel like writing to him but don't because of grudges) and we can still get brutally honest with each other over e-mail. But the Sp/So or So/Sp people I wanted to develop a closer rapport with at that time and perhaps felt the start of a friendship with have, nevertheless, gone on with their life after I left the city and as they say "out of sight, out of mind," didn't bother keeping in touch, no matter how much I initiated that. So I wish I had a "blood brother," although I'm afraid the only place I've seen a friendship like that was in a series called the Highlander (1992-1998) DDD.
    The deer gif has no connection to the post above it. Why would you assume that it does and why would you assume that anyone here is trolling?

Wrt to this dude, have you ever felt like you needed to go through some kind of social ceremony to have that kind of rapport with him?

TIM
    Extrovert and Happy.
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    The deer gif has no connection to the post above it. Why would you assume that it does and why would you assume that anyone here is trolling?

Wrt to this dude, have you ever felt like you needed to go through some kind of social ceremony to have that kind of rapport with him?
    Why would I assume it? It's "bad posting quality," at least that's how they call it on PerC. But at least the person before you made a sincere effort, even if an uninformed one. No, no social ceremony but no reindeer either.
    Except for impaired empathy, an ordinary guy who's looking for down-to-earth, loving, loyal friends and a geeky, warm, voluptuous girlfriend!