What a great board you guys! There is so much information here, I could spend days just browsing here. Anyways, let me get down to it.

I'm an INTJ and there's a special IXTP that I'm interested in. To our friends, we both say that we're not interested in relationships, that all we want to do is focus on school. Personally, I know we're both full of crap when we say that. He's had a girlfriend before, and I've been the victim of several crushes. Anyways, I would like you all's advice on his exact type--whether he would be an ISTP or an INTP.

To tell the truth, we're both running neck and neck for valedictorian and salutorian at our institution, and it feels like we're in a competition to win the other person's respect, even though we already do. It seems like the more time we spend with each other, the more we bond. Last week, we spent an hour or so playing MahJong, and yes, we were definitely getting close, and all of these so-called "anti-signals" were definitely present. During the middle of classes we have together, we'll send each other these smiles and faces, and crack each other up.

My goodness, see how I'm rambling about this boy? At any rate, what on earth do I do? From what I've said, what type could he be?

Thanks a bunch!
TheINTJChick