Thread: Joseph Stalin

Threaded View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Joseph Stalin

Wikiquote - Joseph Stalin

For the good of the cause I need military powers. I have already written about this, but received no response. Very good. In this case, I will myself, without any formalities, overthrow those commanders and commissars who are ruining the cause. So the interests of the cause advise me, and, of course, the lack of a paper from Trotsky won't stop me. — Joseph Stalin

They say that it is impossible to Communists, especially for the working communist-organizers to master chemical formulas and general technical knowledge. This is not true, comrades. There isn't in the world such castles that couldn't be taken by the workers, by the Bolsheviks.

Kulacks need to be eliminated as a class.

The great thing about competition is that it produces a radical change in people's views on labor, for it transforms labor from shameful and heavy burden, as it was considered before, into a matter of honor, a matter of glory, a matter of valor and heroism.

National and racial chauvinism is a vestige of the misanthropic customs characteristic of the period of cannibalism. Anti-Semitism, as an extreme form of racial chauvinism, is the most dangerous vestige of cannibalism. Antisemitism is of advantage to the exploiters as a distraction that draws capitalism away from the blows of the working class. Anti-Semitism is dangerous for the workers as a false path that leads them into the jungle. Therefore, the Communists, as consistent internationalists, cannot be anything else but irreconcilable and sworn enemies of anti-Semitism.

Last edited by silke; 11-18-2018 at 09:10 AM. Reason: updated links