Thread: ILI-EII Benefit Relations (INTp & INFj)

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    So EII has difficulty with Te/Ni Ni/Te combination in how they determine is the right time to act. This combination tells EII "this you should do now, this you will have time to do later". EII with his creative intuition perhaps knows better what he will have time to do now and what he can do later.
    Above and my quote from a small activity with my mom about how we utilize our time is a great example of our clash of Ni.

"He feels uncomfortable when someone attempts to manage his time and switch him from one task to another."

I feel very very uncomfortable when my mother tries to dictate to me the "right times" for doing things because for goodness sake I get things done. May not be in the kind of time that she sees but I get things done.
    However, wrt Te/Ni don't u find things r generally smoother sailing with LIEs? I have been set back on my plans to make Ne changes several times by ILIs, tho never (that im aware of) by LIE. I was also wondering, how do you think ILI benefits EIIs? Thanks Maritsa!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    However, wrt Te/Ni don't u find things r generally smoother sailing with LIEs? I have been set back on my plans to make Ne changes several times by ILIs, tho never (that im aware of) by LIE. I was also wondering, how do you think ILI benefits EIIs? Thanks Maritsa!
    Hi De - light -ful
    play on words haha

ILI benefits from EII in that we are forgiving, providers, and caring. I will work hard to put a room over my mother's head, I will tolerate abuse just for the big picture (so that she can always be secure -financially), I will be the one to take her to doctor's offices if I feel that someone is misusing her and not giving her the care she needs; I will grocery shop, clean the house, I will do all of it. Bring it on. They benefit from my love, relationship steadfastness, from my quiet, nonjudgemental, yet highly ethical way of existing.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Hi De - light -ful
    play on words haha

ILI benefits from EII in that we are forgiving, providers, and caring. I will work hard to put a room over my mother's head, I will tolerate abuse just for the big picture (so that she can always be secure -financially), I will be the one to take her to doctor's offices if I feel that someone is misusing her and not giving her the care she needs; I will grocery shop, clean the house, I will do all of it. Bring it on. They benefit from my love, relationship steadfastness, from my quiet, nonjudgemental, yet highly ethical way of existing.
    Thanks, however i was actually wondering about the opposite tho: instead of the ways in which EII benefits ILI i wanted to read about the ways in which ILI benefits EII since ILI is EII's benefactor.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

i wanted to read about the ways in which ILI benefits EII since ILI is EII's benefactor.
    read this IR description

if you want about practical case - types which you think are most probably other, so you'll cant to apply the theory
    you'd better do not used Socionics theory until you'd understood correctly at least own type and checked it by IR effects with close people, what you did not. you need a minimal qualification in types to use them. you have no it and what you are doing is random usages of what you do not understand at all
    also seems you have troubles with understanding the theory in general. alike in this case you ask about basics - what suborderie as EII gets good from ILI. it's just a common theory, but you ask about it on the forum what is strange

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Thanks, however i was actually wondering about the opposite tho: instead of the ways in which EII benefits ILI i wanted to read about the ways in which ILI benefits EII since ILI is EII's benefactor.
    I totally missed this post. Like I said they benefit from my Fi- static relationship, goodwill, kindness, gentleness
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html