Quote Originally Posted by mikemex
Sensory logicals do not (generally speaking of course) think abstractly. They see mathematics and such as a tool to get into something concise.
Now I think you're wrong.

It is true that mathematics and such are abstract, but so are love, trust and other ethical concepts.
Exactly!!

Here you are showing that there are still more 'abstract' concepts, like morals and love which are tied to a judging function; Feeling. Similarly, the concepts of logical systems and mathematics are tied to the Thinking functions. I hope you realize that when STs are using their Thinking function they lose contact with their Sensing (unless they're doing a real good job of balancing the two out). Detail on this forum made fun of me for relying on a sort of "abstract mathematical model" or something, which is a problem that happens when you use the Thinking function too much; models, numbers, statistics, math- these are all thing that are stressed when you use Thinking too much, and it obviously pulls you away from the Sensing reality. I just wish you could see this.

An ENFp, like it has been stated in many places, can think logically and be succesful about it, not only ethically.
Ummm... ok, sure...

In fact, in the studies I've read, ENFp is the brightest personality of all types, and is more versatile than any other too. I wouldn't be surprised if many figures in history were ENFp and they masked themselves as other types.
I have no idea what this has to do with the conversation.