Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
Oh, yes, I think she is SEI. That face, those eyes, that smile. Scares the hell out of me. She's going to mother me to death.
Really, huh. I looked up her typing thread, and it's an apparently contentious subject, so I won't claim to know anything for certain, but I don't think she's an Alpha SF. If she is, I'd say ESE before SEI. TBH I don't see "mothering" qualities in her at all -- her stage persona at least seems aggressive and manipulative. Her songs are all about taking revenge and causing suffering and pain and recovering from humiliation and such. I mean if you see Alpha SFs as stereotypical mothering types, do you think they'd act that way toward their partners or children?

I think Springfield is probably SEI, as you said, but they seem nothing alike to me. And the lyrics of Springfield's song, if you're inclined to take them as evidence of a type, have to do with making her partner feel at ease. I don't think there's a single song of Swift's that's remotely comparable in that way.

Do all Alpha SFs scare you?