Banned
    TIM
    LII (INTj)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    In a thread about Johannes' type, we are now arguing mine. That does very little for the original topic, and it does not need to clutter a thread that is supposed to be about him.

I'd be lying if I said I had any clue what you're talking about here. If you're trying to call that attempt an analysis, then it was an incredibly poor one. If you're claiming it was an assumption, then your following actions are all the more insulting.
    How could you possibly know that it does not lead into the other direction?

So it can't be that I disagree because I honestly think you're wrong? I can only disagree because I don't understand your arguments or you? Surely that's not what you're implying here.
    Wrong on what on you? How can I be wrong without stating anything definitive? Obviously our understanding considering the definiton of being wrong is completely off. I am kind of happy that you donīt get what your definiton of wrong in opposition to mine is here.

Do explain to me how that is supposed to be . In fact, define for me while you're at it.
    In case of PoLR it is to summon the people against an indivdiual that is targeted through persuasion, sure it wasnīt pure in this example but it was a version of it.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zero11 View Post
    How could you possibly know that it does not lead into the other direction?
    Again, no clue what you're attempting to say, and I'm beginning to not care at this point.

Wrong on what on you? How can I be wrong without stating anything definitive?
    Impressions can be mistaken. Arguments can be poorly constructed. Methods can be ass-backwards. It's not rocket science, sweetheart.

Obviously our understanding considering the definiton of being wrong is completely off. I am kind of happy that you donīt get what your definiton of wrong in opposition to mine is here.
    .................................................. ............................................

In case of PoLR it is to summon the people against an indivdiual that is targeted through persuasion, sure it wasnīt pure in this example but it was a version of it.
    You did not explain to me what you consider to be. And that sounds like a cop-out at the end: "it's not entirely this, but it kinda sorta is".
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.