Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
No, I meant more. Those scores were assigned by Filatova and what I was talking comes from personal experience. In relationships with ILEs and LSEs, the IEIs receive various remarks from them about how to be 'more feminine' which I have discussed with IEI posters on the Russian socionics forums. Their responses have confirmed that in both Mirage and Conflict relations the femininity of IEI is lower than what is expected by her ILE or LSE partner. Thus the rankings of femininity for introverted ethical types would be:

EII > SEI > IEI > ESI

With the EII being the girly girl type, and the ESI being the slightly tomboyish girl.
Okay, I understand your point now, I re-read gulenko's classification and it seems to be based on similar observations.

why not? if that in any way emasculates their LIE partners
Well, if they're male ESIs, I don't think their female partners mind being emasculated - if that can be applicable to a woman.

Perhaps you're referring to the femminity scale. I'd then argue that you can't really use "more masculine" but you'd rather have to say "less feminine", since there's two explictly separated scales.