Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
Quote Originally Posted by aurora_faerie
They are bossy. They don't think of what other feel like before ordering them to do things, and if they DON'T do what is ordered, they carry on and lay a HUGE guilt trip on you and that pisses me the fuck off.

*ENFj storms in house after running 5000 million airens*

"KELLY COME UNLOAD THIS DISHWASHER AND CARRY IN ALL THE GROCERIES I JUST BOUGHT THEN TAKE ALL THE GOOEY STUFF OFF ALL THE PICTURES FROM YESTERDAY!!!"

"I have a head ache chill out."

"NO I JUST DID ALL THIS STUFF YOU CAN AT LEAST GET UP AND DO THIS THING FOR ME BLAHB BLALBHJLABHABH"

"Fuck you! If you want me to throw up all over you groceries okay lets go!!"

(i didn't really say the last part)

*ENFj comes home from work*

"GOD YOU WERE HOME ALL DAY AND DIDN'T DO ANYTHING BLAH BLAH BLAH"

"Uh, yeah I did. I finished you're laundry for you and ran the dishwasher and vaccumed. I'm chillin out watching tv to relax.'

"I've been at work ALL day IM the one who needs to relax! You sit here and veg out all day blah blah! And you say you did all that stuff, well you forgot this this and this@!!"

KJAFLDJALKEWJIAOEWJ WTF
Omg that’s just like me and my mother!! bwahaha almost exactly how our arguments are! (though I love her no less!)

I showed this to my mom and she was like “oh my god! That’s just like us! Gosh I can’t believe there’re actually other people like you on this planet!! haha”

Bwahaha they see things quite differently with their point of view.
LoL !

Well yeah, I love these 2 ENFj's as well but I just can't TAKE all that ALL the time! And the one is younger and harder to deal with, and she gets jealous of me a lot for no good reason I think. I don't think she has any reason to be jealous of me, she's pretty and pretty smart and has lots of friends and guys are all over her, so I don't get it. She could even think she's better because she's got her shit together WAYYY more than I do.

=/ I hope she gets over it because we made pretty good friends when she wasn't all crazy.