Quote Originally Posted by Rocky

LOL again. This is part of the reason why I found your comments like this funny. You have no ability to think for yourself, it seems. All you've ever done on this forum is throw around the words "concrete", "abstract", "intuitive", and "context", which is a sign that you don't actually understand the words you're saying, or know how they apply to individual situations.

It's a disorder called verbal stereogysm btw, and basically refers to people who use the same words over and over again despite the context, and clearly are out of place.

All I'm saying is that you're view of me is wrong, and throwing you're favorite four words at me has no place in this conversation, since they're irrelevant.

And for the record, I knew exactly what you meant. You *thought* that I took what you said too "literally", but it was humorous because, one, you always use that word no matter what the situation, and two, it could be said that you also took what I said "literally", depending on the point of view. My post was only a reaction to yours. Even if you don't think you're self-centered, me and other people still find what you say is offensive, and that's important.

And if you're thinking of replying with another post using the words "intuition" or "concrete", then withhold yourself.

I'm alergic to your bullshit and it may cause me to react again.
At this point it's not even worth debating, and I have better things to do then to be engaged in a childish conflict when I simply had a desire to learn some new information. If you find it offensive, that's quite frankly your problem, because it isn't intended to be such, and others seemed to realize that.