In all this time, I've never done a blatant "Me" post in "What's My Type." I figured it was fairly pointless. But since Sarah's post in http://the16types.info/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4948 questioned my type, I thought gee, let's open this up.....Not that having people vote on one's type is a very reliable method of determining anything, but like many of the rest of us I'm a the16types.info junkie and I do this to relax.

At this point, I have I think well over 300 posts (scary!), so it shouldn't be hard to find material. Rick thought I look like INTp, with a slight possibility of ISFp (but not INFp for some reason...actually I think a few of my pictures look like INFp, but I'm different from the INFps I know...anyhow, sorry but I'm not going to post my picture online).

As you're probably aware, a number of other people have mentioned INTp, but there have always been others who say I'm Alpha. As I've often stated, the differences probably have more to do with different versions of Socionics than with anything about the person being typed.

That said...I'm just curious what you'll say if I post this....