Thread: Guides for dual pairs: attracting an ISFj-ESI

Threaded View

Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This description is weird, though it may be accurate, it really sounds like ESIs are not the people I'd like to seduce. Too difficult, I don't get really get a thrill out of chasing girls who resist me, I despise any kind of games. I mean, yeah, for long term relations I think ESI is better suited to me than SEE but really for long term relations you have to find the right person, I find SEE "easier" to get and I'm not at all put off by that.

Alot of women think men are turned on by having to chase them, that may be true for men with Se ego. Same for women with Se ego I assume, and Se egos often seem to think everyone enjoys that stuff.

Honestly, the women described in the OP description really sound like a waste of my time (no offense), not to mention a real bitch (again no offense, but c'mon now), yeah the "payoff" is nice but it's nice with SEE too, I don't have time or energy for bullshit so why choose the route of torture when you could get something almost as good from certain other types?

This type of game just isn't for me.

Edit: Sorry for this rant. Not sure where all this angst came from.
    Last edited by Ave; 02-19-2018 at 05:03 PM.