• LSE

0 0%
  • SLI

6 46.15%
  • IEE

0 0%
  • EII

1 7.69%

Thread: can you smell the type? (photos included)

Threaded View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink can you smell the type? (photos included)

First of all, I will say that I would like you to type my close friend based only on her appearance. Because Visual Typing is a really interesting thing for me, so I would like to know if the type I'm guessing she is based on my biased knowledge about her personality (I won't tell you my guess in order not to change your suggestion) strongly differs from the type you'll guess she is based on your sightings about her appearance.
    I am not going to provide any information about her character this time, as I am interested in VT, I mean the first impression. But I promise to add verbal stuff later, but a bit much later, so that her type could be found out clearly.
    What can I add more, she had been moving through really various steps of her appearance (I mean the emotion of her face, not only stuff like different hair color and that.)
    See yourselves:
    16y
    17y
    18y
    19y and her natural sitting poses:
    when she's with her close friends, she naturally does stuff like that: 19y 21y (yup, she didn't know photos are being taken, so she wasn't posing or doing it because she was asked to)
    she's posing with people she didn't get along with very well: 19y
    the day she became 20:
    she's with strangers: 20y
    21y (both photos taken the same day)
    and, just for fun, when she was an angry "boy" (somewhere about 2-3y) (the same face expression in all photos of her childhood until she came about 5y, trust me)
    Last edited by charabanc; 01-23-2013 at 03:48 PM.
    "I need the thing that happens when your brain shuts off and your heart turns on."
    (E.W., "Prosac Nation")