I don't really have any. I am pretty inconsistent.

Hrmm....

Well, after any type of sex I need to either smoke or listen to music. I think this may be because my mind feels liberated after sex and I want to either celebrate by listening to music, or help myself think, by smoking a cigarette.

Whenever someone asks me something directly, I tend to touch the back of my head.

I have an odd habit of occaisonally silently repeating the last thing I just said. I have been made fun off a lot because of this.

When I am asking someone for something I tend to gesticulate wildly with my arms.

And here's probably the weirdest one: I like to pick out a girl each day at work to hit on for the day. If I come into work and no satisfactory females are present I will be slightly grumpy the whole day. I have instant, short-lived obsessions with girls just to keep me occupied. They rarely lead to anything, but are fun.

This is not really a habit, but may be worth mentioning. I do not ever have coherent dreams -- at least not ones I remember. They tend to be random images and events with no apparent meaning or relevance to my life. Some of them are BIZARRE.