View Poll Results: Reese Witherspoon's type?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

3 30.00%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

4 40.00%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

2 20.00%
  • IEE (ENFp)

1 10.00%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Reese Witherspoon

Threaded View

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Reese Witherspoon

What type is she? I'm guessing ESE or SEI - she gives off really bubbly vibes...

Reese Witherspoon quotes:

I don't believe in perfection. I don't think there is such a thing. But the energy of wanting things to be great is a perfectionist energy.

I got a role in this movie called Freeway playing this really angry, aggressive, violent young woman who believed wholeheartedly in the truth. I had such satisfaction afterward, and I thought, That's what I want to do.

There's no bad consequence to loving fully, with all your heart. You always gain by giving love.

Many people worry so much about managing their careers, but rarely spend half that much energy managing their lives. I want to make my life, not just my job, the best it can be. The rest will work itself out.

I love to cook comfort food. I'll make fish and vegetables or meat and vegetables and potatoes or rice. The ritual of it is fun for me, and the creativity of it.

It's fun chasing boys, especially when you're young, but I think it takes time and life experience to notice the other boys.

The joy we get as actors is out of transforming ourselves into something that's not necessarily anything true to ourselves. And it's a power - not being yourself, and being in the role; it's just like another prop.

I'm losing friendships over forgetting to get back to people. But you can't keep up with everything. I've got a 13-year-old, a nine-year-old and a baby. ... I don't think I realised how stressed I was, being a single parent. It was really, really stressful. It's not easy on anybody.

I think, like every working parent, I sometimes feel that there are not enough hours in the day. But overall, I'm very fortunate that my job has a lot of flexibility. I spend a lot of time with the kids, just around the house.

I have this drive from my upbringing to be a doer, not just a complainer. I have achieved a certain amount of success, and I felt a responsibility to my daughter and to women in this world to create more opportunities for women. ... My mother would always say, "If you want something done, do it yourself." She must have said that 100 times to me—as a child, as a young woman, yesterday on the phone.

I'll always remember these platitudes my mother said to me, like "Your job is your life insurance. Don't ever let anybody take it away from you." This is so dumb, but the other day Ava said, "Well, Mom, you said that drinking water with lemon is good for my body." I burst into tears, going, "Oh my God, you listen to me!" Parenting triumph.

If something seems frightening or horrible, I should probably do it.

To play June, I had an immediate connect with her background and culture. We grew up with the same religion and shared a lot of the same values of family and spirituality. But I was really so inspired by what a modern woman she was.

It really bothers me when people don't use coasters. Particularly on my table.

Confidence is everything in this business.

Interviewer: Final question: Behind every Woman of the Year, there is…
    Reese W.: A safety net of love, compassion, and encouragement. To be courageous , you have to have an army of people holding you.

Last edited by silke; 03-07-2020 at 02:21 PM. Reason: updated links