http://www.personalitypage.com

I bold the sentences that's accurate about me.

INFP
Quiet, reflective, and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick, and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people.
INFJ

INFJ
Quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.

Because the INFJ has such strong intuitive capabilities, they trust their own instincts above all else. This may result in an INFJ stubborness and tendency to ignore other people's opinions. They believe that they're right. (Not accurate. I don't trust myself at all. I always have to hear about other people's opinions before making my own and often I change depending on what makes the most sense up to that point.)

On the other hand, INFJ is a perfectionist who doubts that they are living up to their full potential. INFJs are rarely at complete peace with themselves - there's always something else they should be doing to improve themselves and the world around them. (That is true.)

The INFJ is likely to spend a lot of time socialing with family members. If they are religious, they probably are social with members of their religious community. (Not really with the family members. I rather spend time with my frineds. Not religious at all either.)

They are usually extremely intuitive individuals, who will have no patience for anyone they feel is dishonest or corrupt. (No. I keep thinking there's some good in everyone but there is a far away line.)

http://www.socionics.com/prof/infj.htm

INFjs have a very characteristic dispassionate facial expression. - Maybe. Sometimes I would smile to myself, sometimes I would frown, sometimes confused, sometimes I think I have the scared rabbit kinda look

INFjs do not show intense positive emotions, instead they simply smile. - True. Incapable of really showing intense feelings. If someone does something really nice for me like offer to take me driving to I can take my road test because my parents can't do it for me, I said thanks very casually and felt uncomfortable but on the inside, I'm very grateful.

NFjs are generally very modest, which is also noticeable in their choice of clothes. -> True. I don't like to tell everyone my accomplishments unless it's something major or I'm sure they will care.

INFjs can be very touchy and this may strain the easy atmosphere of a conversation. Sometimes they adopt a monotone speech pattern that can snuff out all playfulness in others. -> Not true. I like to get along with everyone. If I do get offended though, I usually give everyone the silent treatment and don't confront till someone asks me what's wrong.

Instead they punish offenders by completely ignoring them until they realise their mistakes and apologise. INFjs do not like to project themselves: when everybody works, they work too, when everybody rests, they rest too. INFjs often cannot stand violence, conflict and graphic depiction of injuries. -> Very true. Can't stand violent movies or violence in general. So ugly. I feel weird if I'm not working and everyone else is so I'll offer a hand. And I generally do ignore people till they apologize.

Their gait is usually graceful and full of poise as they like to project an image of self-worthiness. -> Wrong.

They often have a very noticeable shy grin that appears when they worried or excited, or when someone focuses other's attention on them. -> True
They are also inclined to small talk.-> Wrong

It can sometimes prove difficult for others to hold INFps attention during interaction. They may unexpectedly disrupt a conversation by commenting in such a way as to give the impression that they are not following the subject. This can confuse or puzzle others. -> TRUE, especially when i'm feeling silly and is bored with the topic

INFps are inclined to make empty promises, always finding excuses to justify their lack of responsibility. They like to make others aware of their lack or practicality. -> Not really true. I don't break promises often. I only do if I stop caring about the person or I really can't do it for my own reasons.

At home INFps can be very frivolous and capricious, showing great stubbornness in getting what they want, sometimes creating dramas and scenes. -> TRUE

INFps are usually uneconomical in financial matters. They find it difficult to refuse their whimsical desires. This can often lead them into financial difficulties and can result in them having to borrow money if they do not have sufficient money reserves.-> very tRUE

INFps will often accumulate their complaints in order release them all in one go in an appropriate situation. In fact, people who show concern about INFps health and well being and who listen to their problems are very much appreciated. -> truee, I keep it all in till it really bothers me