Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark
I can't understand what you mean by the first sentence but I really wish I wasn't born at all. Not by these parents. They have hurt me so much that I couldn't possibly ever forgive them. It's good that they still support me financially, because if it weren't for that I 'd have no reason to see their stupid faces ever again and not take action to remove them from my life. Life is a slavery.
I'm sure you have close friends who have come to replace your need for family. It's part of growing up. By the by, financial support is all you really need from your parents after age 18. Your parents will come in handy when you need practical life advice. Emotional scarring can be healed by several things: Caring Friends, extended family, the many trained mental health professionals in your region. Be careful to avoid: Abusive boyfriends, friends going down the wrong path, etc. As for life being slavery, it's really not. I mean, it may be slavery, but it's paid in full by your parents. Seriously though, lady, do you have a job? You can find a lot of fulfillment through employment. It's important to have something outside of yourself to promote and give time.

and come on, let's not abandon hope yet. Tommorrow I know it's going to be windy and i'm going to have to watch tons and tons of videos about cleaning incontinent bowel movements, but at least i'll have something to do!