I was driving in the car the other day and i had this crazy idea. Now of course i will never actually implement it (im ENFP for heavens sake) but it set my mind aflutter with possiblities.

My idea is some type of Mass Gathering of the personality types at some Camp site or something like that. I was thinking you would have to limit it for balance purposes, so hold the camp once you have 30 of each type interested, or maybe less as that would be 480 people . The possiblilities are then endless what you could actually do at the camp.

-You could use it as a social experiment, for instance group all the ENFP together and watch them have crazy fun for 30 mins, then start to get bored and watch their brains melt when they are all viying for each others attention.
-Group ENTJ together and watch them play sport or compete or debate or something funny
-Put some thinkers, i dunno INTP or something and have them work out problems or something like that
-put the ESFP's in a group and booze them all up. Watch them get with each other then gaze over and notice the INTP and wonder longingly... hmm

Would be amazing. Imagine meeting heaps of your activity partners or Duals all in one go. Could be a total orgy

You could mix groups up and have group discussions and have people wear badges to show what types you were.
"Hi im an ENFP"
"Oh hi im an ISTJ"
Runs!

I was also thinking imagine if massive brawls erupted between the conflicing or the supervisor relations. Might need Armed Guards to keep things from exploding. Could turn into something like gangs of new york, i would probablly pretend to be an ISTP or a ESTP or ENTJ to make sure i survived.

Hmm a strange idea i know but i can vividly visualise it in my head. If anyone ever does anything like this i really really want to go.. Put me in a room with 20 chicks all from my quadra mmmmmm